The S/TMAXX was developed after three years of testing in Australia’s outback to give you the toughest all-terrain performance. Coupled with the famous Armor-Tek3 construction, the S/T MAXX will tackle anything Australia has.
- Micro-Gauge Sipes reduce cutting and chipping whilst improving traction in the wet, giving you enhanced stability and longevity.
- Enhanced Buttress Design provides additional off-road traction and a rugged appearance, giving you abrasion resistance and sidewall protection.
- Stone Ejector Ribs and Varied Channels easily eject stones and gravel, protecting the carcass from stone drilling and maintaining a clear tread for enhanced rough road traction.
- On top of high tensile body plies, the S/T MAXX features Armor-Tek3 Construction - an additional third ply on an 8° angle. Unique Armor-Tek3 Construction is engineered to give you over 2.5 times* more tear and impact damage resistance by reducing the rubber gaps by 50% to give you peace of mind when driving off-road. *Compared to standard 2-ply tyres.
- Silica and Natural Rubber Compound is uniquely formulated combining silica with natural rubber to reduce cut and chip off-road and improve wet traction on-road.
Performance Category: All Terrain
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter|