The STT PRO is the most advanced extreme off-road tyre Cooper Tires offers, providing remarkable off-road performance without sacrificing on-road traction. Tested in the tough Australian Outback, it is ready for anything you throw at it.
- Flex Grooves allow the tyre to flex, dampening the impact generated by inconsistent terrain, giving you more flexibility, better off-road grip and a smoother ride.
- Mud Scoops and Mud Release Dimples create air pockets to release mud and debris from the tread, giving you exceptional all-surface traction.
- Raised Rubber Ribs and Angled Groove Walls work together to eject stones from the tread, reducing stone retention and providing more grip off-road.
- On top of high tensile body plies, the STT PRO features Armor-Tek3 Construction - an additional third ply on an 8° angle. Unique Armor-Tek3 Construction is engineered to give you over 2.5 times* more tear and impact damage resistance by reducing the rubber gaps by 50% to give you peace of mind when driving off-road. *Compared to standard 2-ply tyres.
- Advanced Silica Compound, formulated with the optimum content of chemically-coupled silica. This helps reduce cutting and chipping off-road while improving wet traction on-road.
Performance Category: Off Road 4WD
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter|